Kingstown College offers a professional consultancy service.
We assist organizations:
- Achieve management objectives
- Implement a suitable Coaching and Mentoring strategy including upskilling personnel in the skills of coaching and mentoring, establish an internal coach/mentor panel and assisting organizations work towards a coaching culture.
- Implement policies and procedures for diversity and disability Programmes
- Provide the appropriate solution for the Health and Safety of your valuable personnel
- Provide an analysis of your company’s current state of health
- Implementation of measures designed to turnaround solvent companies
- Training and skills maximisation for employees retained in the corporation
- Skills and outplacement support for employees not retained in the organisation
We work with our clients to deliver tailored products; services and training that enable them to achieve Continuous Improvement within their businesses.
Kingstown Colllege offers professional emphatic consultancy. Our consultants have a genuine understanding of how to navigate your business environment. They possess the critical business skills and experience necessary to provide specialist coaching services and consultancy
We work with organisations to:
- Develop powerful leadership models that identify the specific skills and behaviors required to achieve strategic objectives as well as the processes and programs required for building those skills across the organization.
- Build structured problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills in top teams and internal consulting groups.
- Assist organizations to implement a coaching culture through a structured process which will ensure stakeholder engagement.
Kingstown has formed strategic alliances with:
- Executive Coaching Solutions Limited
- Professor David Clutterbuck – General Physics
- The Irish Times
- Chilli Pepper Marketing
- Institute of Technology Athlone
- Portsmouth University
- Peter Hawkins
- Pamela Carevas- Career and Life Coachig Centre