Women in Business
Executive Coaching Diploma for Women in Business
Executive Coaching were appointed by Craigavon & Armagh Rural Development (CARD) & Rural Down Partnership (RDP) (who administer the LEADER+ programme within the council areas of Craigavon, Armagh, Ards, Banbridge & Down) as consultants for the innovative programme ‘Diploma in Personal & Executive Coaching for Women in Business’.
Outcome of Programme
This Programme has provided innovative ‘business coaching’ training for women in existing businesses. By the end of the programme we have in place a self-sustaining pool of expertise in each local area that can feed into a network which will continue to develop linkages and act as a model for other groups elsewhere.
- Women Entrepreneurs participated in the entrepreneurial and enterprise development activities using business coaching methods.
- Women in businesses have increased their awareness of national practices through exchanges of experience.
- Participants have been motivated to explore their potential for further business development.
- Participants have been motivated to access and exploit business support services
- Participants have been motivated to develop and extend their skills portfolio